A downloadable interactive for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"...an engaging, incredibly polished piece of interactive fiction. Together with the viral marketing - the burst of love for a game that no one had ever actually heard of - it offers something akin to performance art. It demonstrates how your attraction to stories can be manipulated, even falsified. That's how any cultural canon forms: some people express genuine love for something, while others nod and pretend to get it."
- Julie Muncy, Wired
Welcome to the World Wide Web!
You're going to want to join our Usenet newsgroup, alt.games.arc-symphony. It's great! There's a personality quiz, heck, we even got an IRC server set up!
Say, how did you say you got here again? I swear I've seen your handle before...
"Surf" for "new destinations"...
- Become a moderator or be banned.
- Pilfer the files of strangers for insightful fanfic.
- Take on a new identity with one of their old ones: one of forty-two different user handles are available for use.
- Discover Arc Symphony for yourself. I heard there's a sequel coming out?
Who moderates the community?
- All inquiries should be brought to the attention of our admin team. Matilde Park and Penelope Evans will be happy to assist you!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Adventure, Interactive Fiction|
|Tags||Story Rich, Twine|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Nostalgic games for...|
In order to download this interactive you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: